Choice of Accommodation, Care and Support - now and into the future
Auchlochan offers a lifestyle that combines independence, community spirit and a comprehensive range of flexible support options including holiday accommodation.
As care requirements change we offer expert staffing, additional support and tailor-made accommodation to meet your requirements. Here, too, couples find a place to live together while having differing needs catered for.
We ensure that you can continue to enjoy Auchlochan’s beautiful surroundings and stay close to your friends, offering choice now and into the future.
All a village needs
Auchlochan Garden Village is located is South Lanarkshire. Auchlochan’s own minibus is available every day for shopping trips into the village as well as for visits further afield.
The fifty acre grounds provide views, walking spaces and all-year-round beauty for all Auchlochan’s residents, as well as for many visitors and interested gardeners from all over Scotland.
Shared facilities include:
- bistro offering appetising meals and a sociable atmosphere
- auditorium for worship, events, shows and activities
- bed and breakfast accommodation for visitors
- church services, for those who wish to participate
- chaplaincy team providing one-to-one pastoral support for all residents and staff, whatever their background or belief
- hairdressing salon
- access to local GP